French Toast Tuna Sandwiches
- Ready In:
- Mix together tuna, celery, onion, pickle relish, and mayo.
- Spread 4 slices of bread with tuna mixture; top each with another slice of bread.
- Mix together eggs and milk.
- Dip sandwiches into egg mixture.
- Saute in butter over medium heat 4 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Serve immediately.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I really like the idea of the French Toast sandwich. I didn't change a thing. Next time though, I will probably change the filling a little. A little salt and pepper and maybe some jalapeno peppers. Add a little more spice! But overall, it is perfect the way it is now! Thanks for the new idea of making tuna sandwiches!
This was a great recipe. My husband comes home for lunch every day, so I like to try new sandwich ideas. I don't do sweet pickle relish, as I like to keep the tuna salad savory, I seasoned with celery salt and lemon pepper, and I dipped it in parmesan before grilling in butter. Also good with a slice of cheese or a spread of cream cheese on the inside.