French Onion Mashed Potatoes
- Ready In:
- In a large saucepan, bring the water, milk, 1/3 cup butter and salt to a boil. Remove from heat; gradually stir in the potato flakes.
- In a mixing bowl, combine cream cheese and onion dip. Stir into potatoes. Add garlic salt.
- Transfer to an ungreased 13x9 baking dish. Melt remaining butter; drizzle over the top. Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes or until heated through.
- Let stand for 5-10 minutes before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am 36 years old and the mother of four wonderful children. Two girls and two boys. ?Being a stay-at-home mom affords me ample time to indulge my passion for cooking and baking! (Thanks again to my wonderful husband!) My oldest daughter loves to help in the kitchen and wants to eat what she cooks, so that's helping broaden her eating horizons! My youngest daughter is still pretty picky, but we're dealing! Thank goodness my husband is gracious enough to eat whatever I cook. (I guess he knows that if he complains, he'll be asked to do the cooking himself!!)