Flank Steak With Smoked Paprika Rub
- Ready In:
- Combine dry ingredients and rub all over steaks.
- Cover and put in refrigerator for about 45 minutes.
- In the meantime get your grill going. Bank your fire on one side.
- Sear over high heat first, then move to cooler side of grill and cook for 3 minutes each side. Longer for more well done.
- Remove from grill and cover for a few minutes with foil.
- Remove foil and cut across the grain and serve.
- Corn on the cob and zucchini go well with this.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!