photo by Chef Intesar
- Ready In:
- 300 g fish fillets
- 200 g potatoes
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 6 cups water, for boiling
- 4 cardamom
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons coriander, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon ginger, fresh
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1 -2 chili
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon fish seasoning, mixture or 1 teaspoon curry powder
- juice 1/2 lemon
- Boil the peeled potatoes with fish and turmeric and cardamom in the water.
- Boil for 15-20 minutes.
- Lift the potatoes and fish from the water and leave to cool completely.
- Put them in a chopper with onion and other ingredients.
- Form into about 12 Kofta.
- Brown in oil, about 6 minutes on both sides.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in Qatar.... My best chef: Jamie oliver, Nigella Lawson.. I like italian Cuisine, then indian, chinese and mexican....