Fiesta Turkey Soup
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
- Ready In:
- 6 corn tortillas
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 (15 ounce) can fat-free refried beans
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (14 ounce) can diced tomatoes and green chilies
- 2 tablespoons chipotle peppers
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 4 cups cooked turkey, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- sour cream
- shredded cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cut tortillas into thin strips and arrange in single layer on baking sheet coated with non-stick spray. Bake 15 minutes or until browned, turning every 5 minutes. Cool.
- In Dutch oven, saute onion and garlic in oil over medium heat for 5 minutes. Add refried beans and next 5 ingredients, stirring until smooth. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer 15 minutes.
- Stir in cilantro. Serve with sour cream, cheese and tortilla strips.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note