- Ready In:
- 3⁄4 cup medium salsa
- 1 cup chopped artichoke heart
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 6 eggs
- 1 (8 ounce) carton light sour cream
- Grease 10" quiche dish. Spread salsa on the bottom. Distribute chopped artichokes evenly over salsa. Sprinkle parmesan cheese over the artichokes. Sprinkle monterey jack cheese and cheddar cheese over parmesan cheese.
- Place eggs in food processor(or blender) and blend until smooth. Add sour cream and blend.
- Pour egg mixture over the cheeses.
- Bake uncovered in 350 oven for 30-40 minutes or until set. Enjoy!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
Today Mikey graduates from college and we had a quick get together for breakfast, before hopping into the car to attend the graduation. I was able to prepare this in a super fast, super dupper, way that really makes everyone happy. I had all on hand, and followed this exactly. On my personal little omelet, I added extra hot habanero pepper but for everyone else I followed the medium salsa, artichokes, plus cheese and some sliced tomato on top. This was a huge hit and met everyone's hunger needs quickly and with impressive taste. Oh goody another wonderful recipe from my dear friend, Sharon! Made for *Livestrong* month and for Sharon, who stands the test of time :D