Fiesta Chicken Pasta
photo by Dine Dish
- Ready In:
- Cook the pasta as directed on package.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat.
- Add chicken; cook and stir 6 minute.
- Add peppers, dressing and chili powder; cook 3 minute or until chicken is cooked through, stirring frequently.
- Stir in salsa and sour cream.
- Drain pasta; toss with chicken mixture.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
We have this all the time and it is SO good. It's one of my husband's favorite dishes and so easy to make... we have it every other week. When I don't feel like buying red peppers (they're like $1.50 each here, which makes it expensive), I just sub in chopped tomatoes and it tastes just as good. I definitely recommend this recipe though. YUM!