Feline Familia Food (Italian Cat Treats)
photo by Sandi From CA
- Ready In:
40-50 bite-sized treats
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Put the cat food in a food processor or blender and grind to a coarse powder. I use my Magic Bullet.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients, mixing thoroughly.
- Form the dough into marble-sized balls or create a large pancake-like object with the dough, flattening it out to an even ½” thickness.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the bottoms of the treats are golden brown.
- Remove from the oven, let cool thoroughly. Break apart if necessary and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!