Favorite Strawberry Spinach Salad
photo by J-Lynn
- Ready In:
- 1 lb spinach (or enough for 4 people)
- 1 cup strawberry, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1⁄3 cup white sugar
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce (Use vegetarian Worcestershire to make this recipe vegetarian.)
- 1 tablespoon minced onion (green onions or shallots also work well)
- Wash and tear spinach into bite-sized pieces (or you can use pre-washed bagged baby spinach).
- Combine dressing ingredients; mix well.
- Toss dressing with spinach, strawberries, and toasted almonds; serve and enjoy!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!