Incredible Chicken Strawberry Spinach Salad
This is a very harty salad that is packed full of flavor and nutrition. My husband and I love to make this and enjoy it with a nice glass of white Zinfandel. You'll be hooked after you try it!
- Ready In:
- 1 bag prewashed spinach
- 4 strips turkey bacon
- 2 hard-boiled eggs
- 1 cup sliced strawberry
- 1⁄4 cup slivered almonds
- 3 -4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1⁄3 cup fat-free Italian salad dressing
- 1⁄2 cup spinach salad dressing (name brand in a jar)
- cut chicken up into small cubes and place in frying pan.
- Add 1/3 cup of the italian dressing and cook until chicken is no longer pink in separate frying pan (or in microwave) cook bacon.
- Cut into smaller pieces when done and set aside.
- Slice strawberries and set aside.
- slice hard boiled eggs and set aside.
- in large bowls divide the spinach leaves and top with the chicken, bacon, strawberries, egg, and almond slices.
- Drizzle the spinach salad dressing or other type of dressing over and enjoy!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 1 more