Fast and Easy Black Forest Pie
- Ready In:
- Spread 1 cup of whipped topping on bottom of pie crust.
- Combine milk and pudding mix in medium bowl.
- Blend with wire whisk or electric mixer (low speed) for 1 minute.
- Fold in 1 1/2 cups whipped topping.
- Spread over whipped topping in crust.
- Spread remaining whipped topping over top, leaving a 1-inch border and forming a depression in center of the whipped topping.
- Spoon cherry pie filling in the center.
- Chill at least three hours.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I first discovered this recipe when I was 16 (I'm 33 now) and it appeared in the coupon ads. I asked my mom if she could pick up the ingredients from the grocery store on her next trip so that I could make this for us. She did. I made it and was surprised by how pretty & yummy it is. I made it for my grandmother once and she was so impressed & requested the recipe. That meant alot to me because she's from the south and makes homemade (from scratch) pies. In fact, she was well known within our circle of friends/family for her pies. Thanks for posting. I hope others give a try.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I live in the Kansas City area and have many hobbies including cooking, reading and spending time with my husband and two children who are very active in sports now. I also have an eBay business which is a fun hobby that makes a little extra money! My interest in cooking focuses on making healthy dishes that are more satisfying than the higher fat and higher sugar versions. If I had a month off with no responsibilities, I would spend it at a luxury spa. <br /> <br /></p>