Fall Apple Dip (2)
This is different from the other "Fall Apple Dip" posted as my recipe uses yogurt. It is so good, creamy, and pretty healthy, too!
- Ready In:
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese (can use light version if desired)
- 8 ounces plain yogurt (can use light varieties, if desired. If you use vanilla yogurt, adjust vanilla, below, as required)
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla (to taste)
- 1⁄2 cup peanuts, crushed (optional)
- apples (Granny Smith is best) or other fruit, cut for serving
- Combine cream cheese, yogurt, brown sugar, vanilla, and (if used) peanuts.
- Beat rapidly with electric mixer until smooth and fluffy. The consistency will be almost like frosting.
- Serve with sliced Granny Smith apples or other fruits; I have not found any fruit that this doesn't pair well with.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
This dip is amazingly delicious while still being quite healthy! YUM! :) We enjoyed this great treat for breakkie today and loved it! My only change was to use cashew nuts in place of the peanuts as thats what I had on hand and as my apple was very sweet I cut back on the sugar a tad. THANK YOU SO MUCH for sharing this keeper with us!<br/>Made and reviewed for the 10 day photographic challenge in the photo forum January 2011.Reply