Pepperoni Dip #2
photo by loof751
- Ready In:
- 3hrs 20mins
- 1 (6 ounce) package pepperoni
- 1 bunch fresh green onion, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 red sweet bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 medium tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 (14 ounce) jar pizza sauce
- 1 (12 ounce) package shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, cubed
- 1 (8 ounce) package sharp cheddar cheese
- Chop pepperoni into very small pieces and place in slow cooker.
- Add green onion, bell pepper, tomato, and pizza sauce and stir well.
- Cover and cook on low for 3 hours.
- Stir in mozzarella cheese, cream cheese, and cheddar cheese, until all the cheeses melts.
- Serve with wheat crackers, or tortilla chips.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This dip was a wonderful treat served with tortilla chips! I omitted the bell pepper since DH doesn't like the taste of it, but followed the remainder of the recipe. DH and I thought the flavor was excellent and of course my son added a bit of cayenne to his for just a touch of heat. Made for the A/NZ Recipe Swap June 09.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>Hello everyone, My name is Doug and I am the host of I recommend tag.I am in my early 40's, I am married, with two children. Michael 14, and katherine 10 . I started to learn to cook, after I got married, when my wife started working nights, and I couldn't get around because I had my entire left leg rebuilt. I just completed remodeling my entire house, and am very active at volunteering at my childrens schools.<br />Rating System <br />5 stars- Outstanding (4 out 4 ) in family enjoyed. <br />4 stars - Very good (3 out of 4) in family enjoyed. Will make no adjustments. <br />3 stars - good, might consider an adjustment <br />2 stars- Okay- will make adjustment <br />1 star- debatable I will make again, would with right adjustment <br />0 stars - Will not attempt again.</p>