Baked Pepperoni Dip
- Ready In:
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 15 ounces cream of celery soup
- 8 ounces pepperoni, sliced
- Soften cream cheese to room temperature.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Dice or halve pepperoni and set aside. (Will not have the same great taste if using turkey pepperoni.).
- Pour soup into a bowl, add cream cheese & pepperoni and stir well.
- Pour mixture into an oven safe dish and bake for 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- Serve with taco chips, corn chips or assorted crackers.
- Note: I listed 20 servings or 1/4 cup per person. I doubt that 1/4 cup will satisfy most people!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!