- Ready In:
- 1 kg peking duck
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 fresh red chili pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 tablespoon red curry paste
- 1 tablespoon smooth peanut butter
- 400 ml coconut milk
- 1 1⁄4 cups chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander leaves
- Remove skin and bones from peking duck and cut meat into bite-size pieces. (Leave skin on if preferred.).
- Heat oil in saucepan or wok over medium heat, add onion and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add garlic and chilli and cook for 2 minutes.
- Stir in curry paste and cook for 1 to 2 minutes, or until fragrant, then stir in peanut butter.
- Gradually whisk in the coconut milk and cook for 2 minutes, or until well combined.
- Add the stock, bring to boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the duck and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Stir in the lime juice and fish sauce. Scatter the coriander over the top and serve with rice or noodles.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!