Exotic Lemon Pepper Spice Mix
photo by Rita1652
- Ready In:
- 4 lemons, dried zest
- 1⁄4 cup peppercorn
- 1⁄2 cup packed dry lemon verbena
- 1⁄2 cup packed dry lemon basil
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 cup dried lemongrass
- 1⁄4 cup calendula flowers (the dried petals)
- 1 teaspoon saffron
- 1⁄8 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup salt
- Place the lemon zest and peppercorns in a spice grinder or use a mortar and pestle to grind fine.
- Add to a small bowl food processor or a vita mix dry blender, add the herbs and pulse to grind fine, add sugar and salt pulse to blend.
- Have fun creating dishes with this herb mix.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!