Ekuri - Spicy Scrambled Eggs
photo by PalatablePastime
- Ready In:
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 -3 fresh green chilies, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 8 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream (or half and half, milk, etc)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- Mix the heavy cream, salt, and cilantro in with the eggs in a bowl.
- Melt the butter in a skillet and add the onions and cook until golden.
- Add the chiles and ginger and cook until aromatic.
- Pour the egg mixture into the skillet and cook, stirring until the eggs are set and done to your liking.
- Serve with warm breads.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
see 1 more reviews
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a longtime member since 2002. While I have many recipes here, most of my current recipes are on my food blog at palatablepastime.com I may occasionally post something extra I have here. If you have questions, you can always contact me at email@example.com