photo by nutritionbalance
- Ready In:
- 2 egg whites
- 1⁄2 teaspoon unsalted butter
- fresh ground pepper
- 1⁄2 avocado
- thinly sliced tortilla chips, - 2
- 1⁄2 cup besan
- 2 teaspoons salsa, sauce
- 1⁄2 tablespoon feta cheese
- fresh coriander
- Step 1.
- Beat the eggs in a medium bowl.
- Step 2.
- Add ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- Step 3.
- In a large nonstick kadai, heat butter over medium-high heat. Cook the eggs for 2-3 minutes until soft.
- Step 4.
- Flip in the eggs evenly into the tortilla chips.
- Step 5.
- Top with avocado, salsa, cheese and cilantro.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Food not only nourishes our body but it nurtures our mind & soul too. Learn such easy & quick recipes that are good for health & at the same time tastes divine...