Easy Vegetable Pizza
- Ready In:
- 1 loaf frozen bread dough or 1 loaf pizza dough
- 1 package room temperature cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons ranch dressing mix
- assorted raw vegetables (Mayonnaise carrots, cauliflower, broccoli, red/green/yellow peppers, etc.)
- First let the dough defrost if you have not already.
- Spread defrosted dough onto a greased cookie sheet; cook following instructions on the package.
- Put the cooked crust into the fridge to cool completely.
- Chop vegetables into small pieces (set aside).
- In a small bowl mix together the cream cheese, mayonnaise and dressing powder.
- Spread on the cream mixture evenly over the cooled crust.
- Sprinkle on vegetables and place in fridge for 1 hour.
- Cut into desired sized pieces and serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I love to bake and find new recipes. If I could get paid to find new recipes, it would be my fave job.