Easy Vegan Spinach Salad
photo by Food Youth
- Ready In:
- Wash your spinach, tomato and herbs.
- Make dressing: oil, vinegar, salt, pepper, 1 teaspoon mustard (you may add more if you like it or skip it completely), parsley.
- Add half your dressing to the spinach and toss.
- Cut up your tomatoes in half and then slices and add them to the spinach without the excess juice. Toss.
- Add more dressing and make to your preference.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Food Youth originally is a blog dedicated to food and my love for food, where I post recipes, for anyone out there that wants to learn easy and fun recipes. I hope you will pay our site (foodyouth.wordpress.com) a visit if you enjoy our recipes on food.com!