Easy Sausage Con Queso Dip
- Ready In:
- 1 lb bob evan zesty sausage
- 16 ounces Velveeta cheese, pasteurized cheese product
- 10 ounces rotel diced tomatoes and green chilies (undrained)
- Crumble and cook sausage in large saucepan over medium heat until browned.
- Drain on paper towel, then return sausage to saucepan.
- Cut cheese into cubes and add sausage.
- Cook, stirring frequently, until cheese is melted.
- Stir in tomatoes.
- Serve warm with Chips.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I love cooking sooo much especially for my dear fiance who loves eating .. ha ha.. he always lets me experiment with him since he loves to eat anything and everything ..lol.