Easy Salmon Pasta
- Ready In:
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta according to package directions -- until al dente; drain well.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, bring cream to a boil; boil for 3 minutes or until reduced and slightly thickened.
- Stir in one can of salmon (red looks best), drained well and bones removed, the cheese and the drained pasta.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and toss lightly.
- Turn on your hot water tap until water runs hot and warm the bowl you will serve pasta in; pat dry.
- Place pasta in the serving dish.
- Sprinkle with chopped green onion and serve with extra parmesan to sprinkle on top.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I used fat free evaporated milk and freshly grilled salmon and more cheese than listed. It was delicious. Just plan on skimming or sieving the evaporated milk if you boil it or heat it for a prolonged time to thicken it as the recipe calls for. It's not cream but it's healthier. I'd like to try this with fat free half-and-half as well.
My husband was talking about this recipe for days--at work, at church, to his friends and family. We just got married, and I think he's enjoying bragging about what a good cook I am. Actually, I have you to thank! I only wish there were an alternative option for the cream. It's EXTREMELY high in fat.