Easy Pizza Dip
- Ready In:
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 3 ounces pepperoni, chopped (leave a few whole for garnishing)
- 1 (4 ounce) jar green chilies (you can buy them already diced)
- Blend all four ingredients together in a mixing bowl.
- Spread mixture in a pie pan and garnish top with a few whole slices of pepperoni.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 45 minutes or until hot.
- Serve warm with tortilla chips.
Join The Conversation
This was awesome and very addicting! I used low fat cream cheese, light sour cream and 50% reduced fat pepperoni and you would never know it was a reduced fat recipe. Yum! Baked for about 35-40 min. I took it to a small party and it was nearly completely demolished (maybe 1/2 cup left)! Served with blue corn tortilla chips. Thanks so much lucid! :)