Easy Peasy Crumbed Chicken
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 20mins
12-18 chicken strips
- 3 boneless chicken breasts
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄4 milk
- 1⁄4 cup parsley, finely chopped
- 3 teaspoons chicken stock powder
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 4 cups breadcrumbs
- 4 cups plain flour
- oil (for deep frying)
- Slice chicken breasts into strips.
- In a bowl add the eggs, milk, parsley, chicken stock powder, and crushed garlic; mix well.
- Place all the chicken strips into the bowl and mix.
- Cover bowl and place in the refrigerator for at least one hour.
- Pour the breadcrumbs into one bowl and the flour into another bowl.
- Take chicken strips and dip them into the flour, back into the egg mixture, then into the breadcrumbs, and set aside on a plate.
- Repeat until all the chicken strips are coated.
- Heat oil in a pot on a medium heat.
- Add chicken strips and once they float to the top turn them once.
- When the breadcrumbs are golden brown they are done.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!