Easy Garlic Chicken
A quick, easy chicken recipe for days when you don't want to spend time in the kitchen. Even finicky people will eat it. Goes great with traditional potatoes or rice. As it bakes, the garlic and sugar will melt into a sweet glaze. Customize with your favorite herbs or spices. After many comments, I have reduced the temperature at which to cook the chicken. I have also added instructions to wrap your baking sheet or casserole dish in aluminum foil for easier clean-up.
- Ready In:
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- additional herbs and spices, as desired
- Preheat oven to 450°F Line a baking dish or cookie sheet with aluminum foil and lightly coat with cooking spray or lightly brush with oil.
- In small sauté pan, sauté garlic with the oil until tender.
- Remove from heat and stir in brown sugar. Add additional herbs and spices as desired.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. .Place breasts in a prepared baking dish and cover with the garlic and brown sugar mixture.
- Bake uncovered for 15-30 minutes, or until juices run clear. Cooking time will depend on the size and thickness of your chicken.