Easy Oven Potatoes
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Easy and full of flavor! Guests are impressed with the flavor, and I'm happy to have yummy potatoes without too much oil.
- Ready In:
- Coat a glass baking dish with nonstick foil.
- Dice potatoes in small cubes and place in dish.
- Drizzle with oil. Mix with hands to coat potatoes lightly in oil.
- Sprinkle contents of seasoning packet over potatoes and mix to coat.
- Bake 45 minutes at 450 degrees F.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION