Easy Noodle Kugel
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- 8 ounces wide egg noodles
- 1 cup dark raisin
- 5 large eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 3 cups whole milk or 3 cups half-and-half
- 3 cups corn flakes, coarsely crushed
- 1⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- Set oven to 350 degrees.
- Butter a 13 x 9-in baking dish.
- Spread UNCOOKED noodles over bottom of buttered dish, sprinkle with raisins.
- Whisk eggs, sour cream, butter and sugar in a large bowl until smooth.
- Whisk in milk, and pour over noodles.
- Let kugel stand for 5 mins.
- Meanwhile, mix cornflakes and brown sugar in a bowl; sprinkle evenly over kugel.
- Bake kugel until set in center, about 1 hour.
- Serve warm, or at room temperature.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!