Easy Mexican Meat Loaf
- Ready In:
- 2 lbs lean ground beef (or can use ground turkey)
- 1 cup corn chips, crushed (I use low-salt)
- 1⁄3 cup taco sauce
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning mix (I use low-salt)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup Mexican blend cheese, grated
- Mix all the ingredients together and place mixture in a loaf pan with a rack (to remove the excess of grease).
- Cook in a pre-heated oven at 350ºF. for about 40-45 minutes until meat is well cooked from inside.
- Serve with light sour cream and salsa on top, if you like.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I learned how to cook since I was young helping my dear Mom in the kitchen. Also like to combine ideas or ingredients from different recipes to create some of my own, so my dear husband and my family enjoy what I cook.