i dont really care for meatloaf but my boyfriend loves it and asks for it all the time this is the recipe that i came up with and it makes all of us very happy. it is easy and simple
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- 2 lbs meatloaf mixture (or ground meat your choice)
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs (may need more)
- 4 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 cup A.1. Original Sauce
- Beat eggs in sep bowl.
- mix all ingredients.
- bake at 375 for about and hour.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION