Easy Meat Shwarma
photo by Engineer in the Kit
- Ready In:
- 1 lb beef sirloin steak, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup red wine
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup white vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cardamom
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon allspice
- Put the thin meat slices in a ziptop bag. Add all the spices, close the bag and shake. Open the bag, add the wine, oil, and vinegar. Close bag and shake.
- Place bag in a bowl in the fridge for 6 to 24 hours.
- Remove meat slices from bag (make sure you leave the liquid in the bag) and place on a cookie sheet covered with aluminum foil in a single layer.
- Preheat oven to 350 F, and bake slice for 15-20 minutes (depending on how thin your meat slices are).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY