photo by pesachz
- Ready In:
- Pour enough oil into 9" x 9" (to double recipe use a 9" x 13") pan to cover the bottom with a thin layer.
- Preheat oven to 375°F with oiled pan inside the oven.
- Mix the egg and milk together, then add the flour, cheese, and vegetables in order. Vegetables last.
- Mix well.
- Once the oil in the pan is hot, pour the batter in, and bake at 375°F for 35-40 minutes.
- It may need some more time depending on your oven, check for a crispy golden brown color across the top.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!