Broiled Tomato Slices
Another recipe my mom used to make..
- Ready In:
- 2 tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup diced onion
- 2 diced hard-boiled eggs
- slice tomatoes horizontally, about 1/2 inch thick.
- place tomato slices on a foil covered broiler pan.
- combine remaining ingredients.
- top tomato slices with onion/egg mixture.
- broil until bubbly and just begining to brown.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
Delicious!!! Adopted Mammabunny for PAC spring 06. Am I glad!!! I wouldn't have tried this otherwise. I'm sooooo happy I did. Wonderful flavors! Thanks Caroline Edited: 05.06.06--check out the second photo for a tasty way to use this recipe for breakfast. Wheat toast with scrambled egg, bacon, and a little cheese. MMMMMMMMMMMM!