Easy Chocolate Mousse
- Ready In:
- Put chocolate in a saucepan and pour hot water on it.
- Let it sit until a knife inserted into chocolate goes through.
- Pour off hot water.
- Add egg yolks to chocolate and mix together.
- Add margarine and cook over a low heat until melted.
- Remove from heat and cool.
- In the meantime, beat egg whites until stiff.
- Fold in chocolate mixture.
- Pour in glass bowl.
- Refrigerate overnight.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Easy to make, I melted dark chocolate in the pan on a very low heat and only added two tablespoons butter. Came out really good, my husband couldn't wait for it to set! I would beat the egg whites first next time as the chocolate mixture was ready really quickly. I loved that it took less than 10 minutes to make.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hi. My name is Chava Cohen and I live in Michmas, Israel. I am friends with Caryn Gale and she told me about this site. Since I have 7 kids and husband, I do a lot of cooking. I work full-time and somehow manage to sleep (at least a few hours!). I love to read novels.