Easy Cherry Tarts
- Ready In:
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup canned cherry pie filling
- 1⁄4 teaspoon almond extract
- Place crescent dough on a lightly floured surface; seal seams.
- Cut into 2 inches circles. Place in greased mini muffin cups.
- In a small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth.
- Place about 1/2 teaspoons in each cup.
- Combine pie filling and extract; place about 2 teaspoons in each cup.
- Bake 375 degrees for 12-14 minute or until edges are lightly browned.
- Remove to wire racks to cool.
- Refrigerate until serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a wife, a mother and grandmother, I love to bake and I love to can (water-bath and pressure). My family and I live on 5 acres, we now have chickens and ducks and who knows what else we'll add in the future. My favorite meal to make and eat is soup.