Easy and Tasty Hamburger Gravy
photo by MsSally
- Ready In:
- Brown the ground beef in a medium sized skillet on med-hi heat.
- Drain fat if necessary.
- Add the chopped onion and garlic to the hamburger.
- Cook on medium heat until the onion and garlic are tender and the hamburger is done.
- Add the can of soup.
- If desired, add 1/2 can of water, using the soup can.
- Bring to a boil.
- Lower heat to medium to med-lo and simmer for about 10 or 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the sour cream and stir.
- Heat until it just barely starts to boil.
- Thicken if necessary, using your own method.
- Keep hot until ready to serve.
- Serve over noodles, mashed potatoes or rice.
- Or add cooked noodles to it when it is completely done.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!