Easiest Slow Cooker Vegetable Beef Soup
- Ready In:
- 6hrs 5mins
- 1 -2 lb of cubed beef stew meat (your choice, I always use 2 pounds)
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can whole kernel corn, undrained
- 1 (15 ounce) can green beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can canned carrots, with juice
- 1 (15 ounce) can canned sliced potatoes, with juice
- 1 (28 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet onion soup mix
- salt and pepper
- Combine all ingredients in slow cooker and mix together. Set slow cooker on low and cook for at least 6 hours. Add water if necessary. *I sometimes add a can of beef broth to the mixture.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!