Easiest Homemade Frosting
Straight from the back of the Ghirardelli Sweet Ground Chocolate Cocoa tin! It's so easy, uses just one small saucepan, and is so delicious warm or room temp on a dessert! I made these to go on Mom's Chocolate Cupcakes recipe #105594
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1/4 cup margarine
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1⁄2 cup ghiradelli cocoa
- 2 1⁄2 cups powdered sugar, sifted
- 1 dash salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Combine butter, milk, and Cocoa in a small saucepan.
- Stir over very low heat just until butter melts.
- Remove from heat.
- Add powdered sugar, salt and vanilla, beat until smooth.
- Frosts tops and sides of two, 8" layers.