Easiest Baked Pork Chops With Sauce
- Ready In:
- 1hr 20mins
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Place chops in a 9x13 pan.
- Pour undiluted tomato soup over chops.
- Pour peas with liquid over soup.
- Place onions over all.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Do not stir.
- Cover with foil tightly and bake 1 hour 15 minutes or until meat falls off the bone.
- Serve over mashed potatoes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Moved from Maine in late 2006. If I listed all the foods and products I miss from the New England region I could fill a book. Having a hard time adjusting to the lack of choices at the grocery stores here. Really now, why is it that Cain's Sweet Relish is made in MN and I can get it in New England and not in Indiana? I prefer haddock, and no, catfish is not a substitute! Don't get me started on the pitiful deli selections! I make it back to Maine at least once a year with a BIG cooler in tow.