Dressed-Up Onion Dip
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Sliced green and red onion power up purchased French onion dip; fennel adds a slight anise flavor. Taken from the BH&G magazine.
- Ready In:
- 1 medium fennel bulb
- 1 (16 ounce) container French onion dip (store bought)
- 2 tablespoons red onions, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons green onions, thinly sliced
- fresh chives, snipped (optional)
- Wash fennel and trim off feathery leaves.
- Chop enough of the leaves to make 2 tablespoons; set aside.
- Trim fennel bulb.
- Chop enough of the bulb to make 1 cup.
- Cut remaining bulb into strips to use for dippers.
- In a medium bowl combine chopped fennel, onion dip, red onion and green onion.
- Garnish with reserved fennel leaves and chives (if desired).
- Serve with vegetable dippers.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION