Double Trouble Brownies
photo by Lillie T.
- Ready In:
8 Per Batch
- 1 average box of store bought brownie mix
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 2⁄3 cup chopped walnuts
- 1⁄2 cup water
- Make your brownie mix according to the boxed directions, substitute most water with milk.
- Pour a small bowl of flour and mic your chocolate chips into the flour. Sift them put and drop into brownie mix.
- Repeat step two but with the walnuts.
- Mix all ingrediants together thoroughly, let chill in refrigerator for about ten to twenty minutes while your oven preheats to 450°.
- Once oven has preheated pour your mix into a baking pan, put it in the oven, then set your timer for 40 minutes, checking the brownies periodically.
- In a small pot melt down 1 cup of chocolate chips, thin the mixture as needed to get a smooth creamy consistency.
- When your brownies are done allow them to cool before pouring your mixture over the top of them and spreading it to cover their entirety.
- Cut and enjoy!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!