Double Cheese Spinach Casserole
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is a yummy side dish and if you use fat free or low fat ingredients, it doesn't have to destroy your diet yet it still tastes good!. I call it damage control!
- Ready In:
- 4 eggs or 1 cup egg substitute
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped
- 1 cup extra-sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 (16 ounce) container cottage cheese (I use fat free)
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 3 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350^F.
- Butter an 8x8x2 inch baking pan.
- Beat together in a large bowl, the eggs, salt and pepper.
- Mix in remaining ingredients until blended.
- Transfer to baking dish.
- Bake until center is firm and top is beginning to brown, about 45 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION