Dill Sauce Meatloaf
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 lbs hamburger
- 1⁄2 cup juice from dill pickle
- 1⁄2 cup bread, crumbs soft
- 1 egg
- salt (to taste)
- pepper (to taste)
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup dill pickle, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Mix together meatloaf ingredients and place into loaf pan.
- Combine sauce ingredients and pour sauce over meatloaf.
- Bake for 40 minutes at 350 degrees.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!