Diabetic Yale Beets
- Ready In:
- 1hr 3mins
- 5 beets
- 3⁄4 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 1⁄4 cup cornstarch
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice
- 5 mint leaves, chopped
- Put the water,splenda & cornstarch into a pot larger enough to contain the beets and simmer for until the 2 combine into a pseudo-syrup.
- Chop the beet into medallions, about 1/2 inch or so.
- Add beets and lemon juice along with the mint leaves; stew until tender.
- Serve on a plate large enough to contain them.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!