Deviled Eggs With Shrimp Filling (Krevetitäidisega Munad)
ZWT7 Switzerland. Full of Nordic flavours - dill and caraway seeds - with an addition of cooked shrimps. Slightly more festive than the traditional one, and very delicious. From http://nami-nami.blogspot.com.
- Ready In:
- 6 eggs
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 100 g peeled cooked shrimp or 100 g prawns
- half a lemon, zested
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground caraway seed
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, finely chopped
- sea salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Boil the eggs for 8-10 minutes, then cool under cold running water.
- Peel the eggs and halve lengthwise.
- Remove the egg yolks and chop them finely.
- Put 12 shrimps aside for garnishing.
- Chop the rest of the shrimps as finely or coarsely as you wish.
- Mix with sour cream, grated lemon zest, ground caraway seeds and chopped dill and egg yolks. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon the filling onto the egg whites. Place on a serving tray, garnish with whole shrimps and dill sprigs.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
Join The Conversation