Delicious Lemon-Dill Chicken
Is there anything better than lemon and dill together? I don't think so! The great thing about this recipe is it is versatile. It goes great with seafood as well so substitute your favorite kind of fish for the chicken and enjoy!
- Ready In:
- 3⁄4 cup chicken broth mixed with 2-tsp flour
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1⁄4 cup snipped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 5 ounces boneless chicken breasts
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 tablespoons flour
- Mix together 2-tbsp flour, salt and pepper. Coat chicken with mixture.
- Heat oil in large non-stick skillet. Add breasts and cook over medium-high heat until golden brown, turning once and cooked through.
- Remove chicken to a plate.
- Add chicken broth flour mix, lemon juice and garlic to skillet. Bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer for 1-minute or until slightly thickened.
- Remove skillet from heat and add butter and fresh dill.
- Return chicken to skillet and coat with sauce.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
Join The Conversation
Made this for dinner and what a hit. Loved the blend of lemon and dill with the fried chicken. This was easy to prepar and yet nice enough for a company dinner. The gravy that resulted was wonderful with the sides of recipe#387080 and recipe#382789. DH declared this a 10 star recipe. Thanks for posting what will be a regular in our rotation. Made for PAC Fall -09