Delicious Beef Stew
This came from two different recipes that I combined, modified and personlized. It has a wonderful aroma, warms up the house as it's baking and tastes great.
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 10mins
- 1 1⁄2 - 2 lbs boneless beef chuck roast (cubed)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can tomato soup
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans beef broth
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 2 -3 garlic cloves
- 4 bay leaves
- 4 potatoes (peeled and chopped into 1/2 in pieces)
- 1 cup carrot
- 1 cup celery
- 1 cup frozen peas or 1 cup frozen green beans
- Preheat over to 350 degrees F.
- Brown meat with the garlic in the pan that you will put in the oven to bake the stew.
- Add cream of mushroom soup, tomato soup, beef broth, onion soup mix, horseradish and bay leaves. Cook on stovetop to boiling.
- Add veggies and cook on stovetop for 5-10 more minutes.
- Bake covered for 1 to 1 1/2 hours or until meat and veggies are tender. Stir every 15-20 minutes while stew is baking.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION