Dee's Cajeta Caramel Sweet Potatoes
photo by Dienia B.
- Ready In:
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons cajeta caramels, mexican goat caramel sauce
- 1 (15 ounce) can sweet potatoes
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Melt butter in skillet.
- Add brown sugar and cinnamon.
- When bubbling add caramel sauce; stir.
- Add can of sweet potatoes, juice and all.
- add lemon juice
- Cook down to a glaze.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p style=text-align: center;>Hi! If you're looking for grandmas recipe, it might be here .</p> 8726272"