Davanni's Garlic Cheesebread Imitation
- Ready In:
- 2 hot dog buns
- 1 tablespoon Italian dressing
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon garlic butter
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning mix
- 2 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded or sliced
- 1 teaspoon parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon romano cheese
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- Split hot dog buns lengthwise. Smear the Italian dressing down the middle of each piece of bun. Smear butter down the middle of each slice. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning mix, then mozzarella. Top with shakes of parmesan, romano, and oregano. Bake in toaster oven for approximately five minutes, broil for an additional minute to brown. Cut, and serve with spaghetti or pizza sauce.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!