Dark Chocolate Crunch Ice Cream Sandwich Cake
photo by Smuckersreg Toppings
- Ready In:
- 16 -18 frozen ice cream sandwiches
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 20 chocolate round wafers, divided
- 1 (7 1/4 ounce) bottle Smucker's® Hot Dark Chocolate Microwaveable Topping, divided
- decorator candy sprinkles
- ARRANGE 8 to 9 ice cream sandwiches in 9-inch square pan, cutting to form an even layer. Spread with half of whipped topping. Break or crush chocolate wafers and sprinkle over the whipped cream. Microwave 1 cup of chocolate topping into small microwave-safe bowl on HIGH for 30 seconds. Drizzle evenly over wafers.
- TOP with remaining 8 to 9 ice cream sandwiches to form an even layer. Spread with remaining whipped topping. Freeze 3 hours or overnight. Remove from freezer 10 minutes before serving. Cut into squares.
- HEAT remaining topping. Drizzle each serving with topping. Sprinkle with decorator sprinkles.
- Nutritional information (amount per servings): Total Calories: 640. Sodium 440mg. Fat: 32g. Carbohydrates: 82g. Cholesterol: 40mg. Protein: 11g. Fiber: 1g.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>At <strong>Smucker's</strong>®, we think the very best days are sundaes. That's why we've created a wide variety of ice cream toppings to add delight — and a creative touch — to dessert time.</p>