Dale's Marinade for Grilled Chicken
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 bunch fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄3 cup kikkoman teriyaki sauce
- 1⁄2 lime, juice of
- 16 boneless skinless chicken tenderloins
- In a large bowl, combine cilantro, garlic, cumin, black pepper, teriyaki, and lime juice. Add chicken, cover and marinate overnight.
- Grill chicken and serve with teriyaki rice, over a salad, or with fajita fixings.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/adoptedspring08.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket">